Posted on May 17, 2012, in About Scratch, Communication, Creative Collaborations, Good Scratch, Media, Millennial Values and Attitudes, Millennials, Music, Scratch News, Social Media, Television and Film, Viacom Media Networks and tagged acceptance, born this way, born this way foundation, bravery, communities, empowerment, good, kindness, lady gaga, little monsters, millennials, mtv scratch, partnership, respect, scratch, tolerance, viacom, viacom media networks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- RT @RossMartin1: Will #Millennials EVER retire? Smart interview w/ @annehubert of @ScratchSays on @YahooFinance today: http://t.co/byoqBpQ… 3 weeks ago
- RT @Viacom: Congrats to our own @RossMartin1!! In great company on @FortuneMagazine's #Fortune40 list. cnnmon.ie/18dEwEd 2 months ago
- .@rossmartin1 will be giving a lecture on #Millennials that is free and open to the public. Check it out: ow.ly/oLYkB 2 months ago
- Watch @rossmartin1 chat about #millennials in the @yahoo segment #borndigital: ow.ly/oI4cB 3 months ago
- Hear Scratch's @annehubert talk #Millennials and the future of work on @voiceamerica: ow.ly/nIbML 4 months ago