Posted on May 17, 2012, in About Scratch, Communication, Creative Collaborations, Good Scratch, Media, Millennial Values and Attitudes, Millennials, Music, Scratch News, Social Media, Television and Film, Viacom Media Networks and tagged acceptance, born this way, born this way foundation, bravery, communities, empowerment, good, kindness, lady gaga, little monsters, millennials, mtv scratch, partnership, respect, scratch, tolerance, viacom, viacom media networks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- .@Shantell_Martin transforms @Viacom walls into large-scale artwork blog.viacom.com/2014/03/shante… 3 days ago
- Check out our research in @FastCompany to learn more on what Millennials are doing to the Financial Services category fastcompany.com/3027197/fast-f… 3 days ago
- Much love to client and friend @DonorsChoose for their cover article in @FastCompany! fastcompany.com/3025597/donors… 3 weeks ago
- Proud of our creative partnership supporting Pepsi's Super Bowl #halftime masterbrand rollout. @adage #GRAMMYs adage.com/u/MnJ5hd 1 month ago
- RT @RossMartin1: Will #Millennials EVER retire? Smart interview w/ @annehubert of @ScratchSays on @YahooFinance today: http://t.co/byoqBpQ… 3 months ago