Posted on May 17, 2012, in About Scratch, Communication, Creative Collaborations, Good Scratch, Media, Millennial Values and Attitudes, Millennials, Music, Scratch News, Social Media, Television and Film, Viacom Media Networks and tagged acceptance, born this way, born this way foundation, bravery, communities, empowerment, good, kindness, lady gaga, little monsters, millennials, mtv scratch, partnership, respect, scratch, tolerance, viacom, viacom media networks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
- Check out @Time for a deeper look at Millennial Disruption Index and the challenge ahead for financial services ti.me/1iEQI5u 2 weeks ago
- .@Shantell_Martin transforms @Viacom walls into large-scale artwork blog.viacom.com/2014/03/shante… 1 month ago
- Check out our research in @FastCompany to learn more on what Millennials are doing to the Financial Services category fastcompany.com/3027197/fast-f… 1 month ago
- Much love to client and friend @DonorsChoose for their cover article in @FastCompany! fastcompany.com/3025597/donors… 2 months ago
- Proud of our creative partnership supporting Pepsi's Super Bowl #halftime masterbrand rollout. @adage #GRAMMYs adage.com/u/MnJ5hd 2 months ago