Posted on May 17, 2012, in About Scratch, Communication, Creative Collaborations, Good Scratch, Media, Millennial Values and Attitudes, Millennials, Music, Scratch News, Social Media, Television and Film, Viacom Media Networks and tagged acceptance, born this way, born this way foundation, bravery, communities, empowerment, good, kindness, lady gaga, little monsters, millennials, mtv scratch, partnership, respect, scratch, tolerance, viacom, viacom media networks. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a Comment.
- #Millennials: The Connected Generation on.kfor.com/wKhAfwZ 5 days ago
- 100 ways to improve the NYC subway system ow.ly/lTpfE 6 days ago
- Y’all Vs. You All: Mapping The Linguistic Peculiarities Of American English ow.ly/lSXMh | via @FastCoExist 6 days ago
- Facebook's *Ping* Noise Has 4 Notes: F, A, C, and E - Alexis C. Madrigal ow.ly/lTnnN | via @theatlantic 6 days ago
- Millennials driven by deals, inspired by mobile content ow.ly/lOAfa | via @Brafton 6 days ago